Due to the school closure, our class has an option to learn several essential learning standards and review some skills that they are not proficient in. Please take out this time to help your child complete the assignments on each of the websites mentioned below. If you have any questions, please email either one of the emails mentioned on the Contact Page and I will get back with you A.S.A.P.
This particular website is our a web-based Pre-k through 5th grade math tool that moves children along at their own pace based on responses and provides
helpful feedback after any errors. Although the exercises are all fun,
interactive, and visually appealing, don't be fooled! Your child will be gaining valuable practice in important math skills.
Follow these simple steps to use Happy Numbers at home:
1. Go to HappyNumbers.com
2. Click the “I’m a Student” button
3. Enter our class number provided: (995168)
4. Select your child’s name from the class list.
5. Enter your child’s password that was provided to you through an email on ClassDojo.
This particular website is our grading system whereas it has a component of where students can complete online assignments for class coursework and it will grade your child's reading/math assignment. Each assignment will be counted as a grade.
1. Go to Jupiter.com
2. Click the "Student" button.
3. Enter your child's ID and password provided through email from ClassDojo.
4. Enter the school as: Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School
5. Click on OK button.
6. Click on "Materials" button on the left hand side of the screen on the menu panel.
7. Click on either assignment and complete it.